Cowboy Bebop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passions.......................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helix

Helix

Passions....................... Empty
PostSubject: Passions.......................   Passions....................... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

What are you passionate about?
Back to top Go down
Kokirininja
Kokirininja

PostSubject: Re: Passions.......................   Passions....................... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

Taking pictures, to be honest I don't think I'm super good at it, but people tell me otherwise Very Happy I like just going off, enjoying nature, and snapping some pictures. Its very soothing/relaxing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKokirininja
Helix

Helix

PostSubject: Re: Passions.......................   Passions....................... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Wonderful passions Kokiri.

Back to top Go down
Majin Popo

Majin Popo

PostSubject: Re: Passions.......................   Passions....................... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm fairly into 90s hip-hop.

I really like reading a lot. I read a lot of "classic" books and stuff, but also a lot of other books.

I like watching movies. I really like Quentin Tarantino. Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I guess that's all for now. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Passions.......................   Passions....................... EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 am

Football, Hunting, Fishing, being outside, hanging with my friends, anime, videogames, music

pretty standard i guess lol
Back to top Go down
https://cowboybebop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passions.......................   Passions....................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Passions.......................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cowboy Bebop :: General Discussion :: Deep Discussion-
Jump to: